Tuesday 23 August 2011

Lip Shredding

One of my favourite things to do while I'm driving is crank up the tunes and sing along.  In this way I provide myself (and anyone nearby) with entertainment making an otherwise mundane task (driving) more enjoyable.  My singing would not even stop when a guitar solo would occur.  Rather than singing words, I would just try to sing the melody of the guitar solo.  Now, my singing at best is not that good so you can imagine what it sounds like when I start to sing solos...  Lots of "bedelebedelebeeee" and "wah wah wah" and "WOOOAAAYAAHH"'s screeching higher than the top of my vocal range... Not Lovely.  Anyway I was hanging out with one of my friends one day and he showed me this video on youtube and I am convinced, that if you are going to lip shred, you are a hero if you can sound like this guy.  Enjoy.  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews